The product of any company, regardless of its industry, is the quality of its thinking. More than anything else, empowered leadership is the single clearest requirement for consistent quality thinking.
During this full-day seminar NAKACHI Consulting facilitators offer the best compilation of Leadership Concepts taught anywhere. By using metaphors, participants are taught how to apply tested ideas and principles in a way that galvanizes their team around the company’s mission statement and well-established departmental goals.
Session 1: Discover and Develop the Leader Within
- Discuss a global metaphor that drives home the true meaning of leadership.
- Identify the critical distinctions that ensure effective leadership.
- Carry out a simple exercise to identify each participant’s L/M Ratio.
- Identify areas for further individual development.
Session 2: Articulating a Shared Vision and Focusing the Team on a Clear Future
- Analyse and recalibrate the organizations Vision and Mission statements.
- Learn how to communicate the vision and mission statement throughout the organization.
- Learn how to articulate the values that drive group and individual behaviour.
Session 3: Corporate Realignment and the Human Resource Function
- Group participation in the Corporate Positioning exercise.
- Learn the precise steps to achieve a committed organization.
- Learn the key steps to develop conviction throughout the top management of your organization.
- Master how to use the TASK method to hiring and promoting extraordinary people to drive corporate performance.
- Learn how to motivate teams and foster an atmosphere of collaboration between departments.
Session 4: Effective Time and Meeting Management Strategies
- Learn the time management techniques used by some of the world‘s most effective executives.
- Learn how to turn meetings into powerful opportunities to achieve and exceed mission objectives.
Session 5: Building a Knowledge-Based Organisation
- Learn how to dramatically and continuously improve the intelligence of your organization.
- Master strategies that ensure corporate leaders stay focused, and constantly improve personal development.
Session 6: Best Practices
- Round table discussion on implementing Empowered Leadership techniques in your organisation.
- Client will be responsible to hold a 60 minute conference call with the NAKACHI Leadership Team.
- Television or projection system capable of accepting a PC laptop connection.
- An easel with paper, markers and masking tape for each group of 15 participants.