Masters, Business Administration
PhD Management/Organization Behavior, retired Associate Dean of School of Business Administration, George Mason University, USA.
40 years of strategy and leadership development in industry and academic.
Roy’s areas of expertise include, Program Design and Development, Strategy Development and Implementation, Practices of Leadership, The Engaged Workforce, Teamwork and Collaboration and System’s thinking.
BSc., MSc. (Finance) & AbD (PhD) – System Dynamics.
Over 30 years in developing and delivering dynamic business strategy and simulation-based technology solutions for a wide range of industries.
Imrana’s areas of interest and expertise include, Leadership, Leading and Managing Change, Organizational Transformation, Analysis of Investment Options, Project Evaluation and Risk Assessment, Competitive Strategy, Policy Alignment and Coordination, Scenario-based Strategic Planning, Resource Planning, Technology and Product Innovation, Human Dynamics and Human Performance Management.
Dr. Grace Galabin
• 30 year experience from an electronics and semiconductors manufacturing industries leading and managing production operations and human resource management.
• Specialization covers Training, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition and Retention, Employee Relation and Services, Corporate Social Responsibility, Communication Initiatives, Safety, Health and Environmental Programs.
• Speaker in Dubai and Singapore about Trends and Tools for Effective Risk Management.
• Designs and delivers behavioural training program such as Leadership Skills, Supervisory Development, Customer Service, Teambuilding, Stress Management, Personality Development and Work Values Training.
• Finished Doctor in Business Administration and completed Certificate Program in Talent and Career Management, Employee Relations and Well Being, Organizational Development and Business Management from reputable universities in the Philippines.
• Conducted organizational development and training programs to companies such as Inter Coastal International Technologies Corporation, Ampleon Philippines Inc., Tollman Manufacturing Inc., Engtek Precision Philippines Inc., Tong Hsing Electronics Ltd., Philips Semiconductors Philippines Inc., NXP Semiconductors Inc., LISP I Association of Human Resources Practitioners and Administrators (AHRPA), LISP II Association of Human Resource Practitioners and Administrator (LAHRPA), First Sumiden Circuits Inc., TDK Philippines, Goodyear Philippines, Baek Geum Philippines Corporation, and Techno MoldPlas (Phils.). Also conducts public seminars being attended by different companies in the industrial zones.
• External assessor for the Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP) applicants in the University of Batangas. She is a Guest Professor at the Philippine National Police Academy and Philippine National College.
• Guest speaker and sits as panel for student thesis defense. She participated in the design of K-12 Senior High Industry Linkage Project for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
• More than twenty years’ experience in auditing, training, consultancy and business development in the Asia Pacific region. Firstly, having spent more than ten years in the field of quality management, secondly, he worked more than fifteen years in the field of information security, business continuity management, personal data protection and supply chain security management.
• He conducted diverse Risk Assessment and workshops and provided Training for the international risk management framework standard in ISO 31 000 in Singapore, Philippines and Vietnam.
• He has conducted hundreds of assessments based on diverse standards in various industries like Telecom, Banking, Manufacturing and Business Process Outsourcing. Andreas developed for TUV Rheinland a Personal Data Protection audit scheme and has performed Personal Data Protection Audits based on EU requirements in Japan and Vietnam.
• He works also as a PCI DSS (Credit Card Processing Security) assessor and Cloud Computing Security Auditor (MTCS and CSA Star) for TUV Rheinland, and he develops software for risk management and compliance solutions and consults on implementation of Personal Data Protection schemes, risk management standards like ISO/IEC 27001 (Information Security), ISO 22 301 (Business Continuity) , ISO 28002 (Resilience), ISO 31000 (Risk Management) & IEC/ISO 30010 (Risk Assessment).
• Andreas holds a master of Physics (Diplom Physiker) from the Technical University Berlin, his bachelor degree (Vor-diplom) covered Physics (major), Electronic data processing and chemistry (minor). He has received a grant from the German Academic Exchange Association (DAAD) and conducted post-graduated research in Korea and Japan.